Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Baby Pics

So, my mom made it look easy. Perhaps you say that I "don't remember the hard part" since I was, after all, a baby during the hard part. However, I watched her with my little sister when I was 10 and I remember my dad was around to help, but still, for sure--she made a lack of sleep look easy.

Anyway, it's not easy, but it's also a lot of fun (being a new mom that is). It's also my excuse for not posting recently.

So, with no rant, and few(er) words. Here are some more pics of what we've been up to.

A walk from a month ago.



The "Daddy Bike" you can ride the Daddy Bike wherever you like.







This is how you add a three season room to an apartment. I love when people make the things around them lovely.







Nice. We've obviously been in Japan too long and are over-sensitive to all the possible hilarities (I know it's not a word but it should be) of English when we consider this funny/interesting.







Lookin' suave together after the walk.







Hanging out with Spartacus the puppy.







His first love: the ergonomic handle on his car seat.









Baby Play Group. (Generally easy clean up)







Resting after a long morning.

1 comment:

The Goodfellas said...

i love the picture of sebastien smiling! :) and the ones of him and his daddy! so cute!