Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby's Day Out

It was a gorgeous mosquito-less day so we took the little guy for a walk.



It was so cold in the shade that we ended up having to bundle up Teeny a bit. He seemed pretty comfortable after that.




The reward at the end (well, 1/2 way through the walk since we had to walk back after) was our favorite local Indian Restaurant.


After his first taste of curry outside the womb Teeny felt it was time to practice his Michael Jordan (i.e. tongue out) form Kung Fu.



4 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

what a beautiful place for a walk!
ps. look at you looking so good! how old is this kiddo of yours??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the little guy! I saw the cloth diaper post... and although I don't think I was the person you were thinking to commission to make you a ton, I got inspired, it might be something that I can add to my arts and crafts booth on College Ave. I've already knitted some really cool baby bibs for it that I got out of one of my favorite knitting books called Mason-Dixon Knitting...they super easy and really cute, and the book is pretty common to find in the library. If you're serious about learning how to sew, my sister-in -law has been begging me to teach her. So I don't mind extending the invite...
peace, H

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I really have to put the ones I took while I was visiting on facebook or something, that will be my next priority!

I really miss all of you, I hope to see you soon!!! Oh and check out my blog, I made it now, and I really will update it all the time and not forget about it like my last one!

P.S. This is your schweister

Mochi said...

Ok, wait, this should work now! Here is my blog!