Saturday, July 12, 2008

Teeny Bean's Busy Day

Hmmm...what should I do today?



"Through the orbital instantiation of a system of control like peaceful coexistence, all the terrestrial microsystems are satellized and lose their autonomy."



Drum Practice
"Aaaaaaah!"



"Yo, I, DONE with these diapers, get out those wipers, or I get hyper."



"Do my worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons."



"What is the true essence of the Buddha?"
"Mu."



"Who me? Why are you taking my picture?"

2 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

he looks so different already! i love the bottom one. oh my.

ps. excellent captions :)

OtterBee said...

Thanks, he just always seems like he has so much to say--lately he looks funny every other day, so I just had to capture part of his "little old man" day that he had here. Such a funny teeny guy.